Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NT New NT rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by toasthall, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Hi Everyone,

I am a relatively new rider, I did all the licencing and training about 5 years ago, but only now have been able to get a bike.

I recently picked up a used 2014 KLR650 which is pretty exciting! Once I can get some standard or lower rear suspension links i might even be able to touch the ground on it!

• Like Like x 1
  2. HOwdy toasthalltoasthall, welcome to the forum.
    Practice makes perfect and the KLR is a good all rounder bike to get you to most places to explore :) If you can touch the ground! lol
    God luck getting the bike lowered, it will be a hoot no doubt !

Keep an eye out for the rides in your patch of OZ, in the Events section. There's a few peeps up the NT and I'm sure there will be more to grow a group - katekate, loubreloubre et al :)
  3. Welcome :cool:
  4. Welcome to the forum mate
  5. welcome aboard :)
  6. gday toasthalltoasthall / Dale and welcome to NR

many vertically challenged riders have taken to wearing high heels, if you've got good calves why not I say!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Daammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Welcome to the forum :)
  9. Welcome to NR from Adelaide
  10. Welcome to NR toasthalltoasthall we do a regular newbie/learner ride most Saturday afternoons, meet at Caltex Berrimah 1630, usually some sort of a ride on Sundays. There's a few KLRs in the group so you won't be lonely there.