Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New non rider

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Paula1, Nov 5, 2004.

1. Hi everyone \:D/
    A few of you know me but for those that don't, I am a regualr at HQ but I don't ride, so basically, I am here to check out the gossip :D (Deb's suggestion) maybe one day she will actually get it thru to me that I really do need to go get my bike licence and join you guys and gals.
    Hope to see you all around, either Saturday night at Scotts bon voyage, at coffee nights or as a pillion on some of the rides :)

2. Group Hug for Paula1

If Deb hasn't already got it through to you, she isn't trying hard enough :LOL:

I'm sure they'll be plenty of offers of vacant pillion seats :)

3. Hi Paula good to see you've gotten in here, thats the first step the L plates are next.

4. Welcome Paula! Good to have you here. Most humble apologies for not replying sooner - work sucks.

I remember the name from HQ, but can't place the face (from memory)... Hope to see you Saturday!

5. Paula, welcome to the forums, about time to. :)

6. Hey Paula yes "i'mmmm fooxxy" lol

7. Hi Paula,

Welcome to the forums!

Probably see you Sat at HQ

8. Welcome aboard....

It wont take long for the next step to set in....

So dont bother fighting it..

9. Howdy Paula! If Deb can't convince you, then we gotta start trying! Soon enough you'll have to give into peer pressure! :D

10. Hmmmm....I wonder why??? :shock: Would you like another Sambucca? :LOL:

G'day Paula!! See you tomorrow night!

:D :D :D

11. hi robyn i dont believe you cant remember me,cause if i remember? you were the one who was sober and i was the one with the memory problem :? :D

12. Is that memory or mammory? :LOL:
    Sorry, but someone had to do it :wink: :oops:

13. hey! i didn't think u would be the first deb but thanks now i know i can really trust you :eek: :D

14. Hi Paula, welcome to the forums.

Cheers
    Lids
    \:D/

15. Hi there Paula
    O:)

16. Welcome to the forum :)

17. gidday paula
    i havent meet you yet , not been to hq yet , but no doubt i will get around to upsetting or offending you sometime shortly in the future :LOL:

18. Hi Paula, You mean I couldn't convince you either! Geeez! Welcome aboard glad you've stepped out of the shadows!

19. Heya,

Welcome :D I so want to move.. so I can come to coffee nights as well

Lisa :twisted:

20. Welcome Paula,

I think I might have met you at the GP BBQ. Maybe? Probably?