Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New ninja from the block

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by KrisCris, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Hi all,

Another soon to be ninja newbie from Sydney. Just passed my L's last week. I had my 2 day training at Stay Upright and had fun riding a manual bike, never drove a manual car/bike before. I'll be getting a Ninja 300 hopefully next week and I'm pretty sure first ride will be interesting.

Well anyway greetings to all and glad to be part of this great community.

2. Hey KrisCrisKrisCris and welcome to NR. Yup, the first ride is always interesting. Stay safe and enjoy!
  3. Welcome to the forum!
  4. Thank you!
    I'm both excited and anxious on how it's going to be when I ride and take it home.
    One thing for sure, I will be regular here and read stuffs for beginners. Better be safe & ready than sorry.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome mate. Be a sponge and suck it all up, lots of info here. And more importantly, enjoy!
  6. Welcome mate, don't worry everyone here was a bit nervous and anxious the first time we hit the road on our Ls . You'll be fine
  7. welcome aboard :]
  8. Welcome to the terrifyingly exciting world of motorcycling...
  9. Welcome!
  10. Welcome. The guys n gals in NR are very helpful to us Learners. Have fun ...
  11. Welcome to NR.

My mate brought a Ninja300. Easy and very comfortable to ride. Great bike to start with. You'll have a ball.
  12. Welcome to NR....