Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Newcastle rider.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by dookie_on_a_ducati, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Hey guys,

Just getting back on the bike after a short hiatus, riding a 2009 Ducati 848, based out of Newcastle NSW.

Net rider has been an amazing resource so far, looking forward to seeing a few of you guys and girls out on the road!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Welcome Dan :cool:

There are quite a few Novacastrian Netriders. I believe there are a couple of threads about organised rides that you can probably hook up with.
  3. Welcome to the nuthouse dookie_on_a_ducatidookie_on_a_ducati ! As 69SIM69SIM said, there are a few Newcastle riders about so check out the rides in the events section or create your own and get them out of hibernation! :)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Awesome,

Thanks for that guys!

I'll definitely be doing that!

5. welcome aboard :)
  6. Welcome :)
  7. Welcome to the forum mate.

DrSleepyDrSleepy has been organising a few Newcastle get togethers and rides. I think he has one up his sleeve for sometime in September.

Lovely bike by the way. We need pics. Seriously.
  8. Welcome to the nut house!
  9. Welcome to NR from Adelaide
  10. Welcome from another new Netrider Newcastle soul.
  11. Welcome to NR from another returning rider.
  12. Welcome from another Newy rider. Keep your eye on the announcements forum over the next few weeks...
  13. Welcome from another Duke rider
  14. Better than being an old oldcastle rider, hello and welcome :)
  15. gday dookie_on_a_ducatidookie_on_a_ducati and welcome to NR - be sure to post up a few pics of that duke when you can