Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Netriderette

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Fuzzy, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Hello. You guys are so much fun I couldn’t be just an innocent bystander any longer, so I’m joining in :)

I’m probably doing things backwards by joining Netrider - no bike, no licence (not even my L’s) – sad really :cry: but being one of those types who have wanted to get ridin’ a bike for a long time, I’ve decided it’s gotta be this year. So, armed with a lot of enthusiasm and nervous anticipation, I hit the ‘net and here I am. I figure if I can’t cruise on a bike (yet), I’ll cruise the forums instead. Netrider - my link to the wild world of all things bike :wink:
  2. Haha, well welcome to NR Fuzzy, this place will certainly keep you enthused :grin:
  3. G'day I too joined the forums without a bike but look at me now! :grin: :grin:

4. Hi there Fuzzy

Welcome to NR. Glad you didn't let the order of things hold you back from joining. Enjoy. :grin: The forums also keep me rather amused :LOL: Good luck with getting on the road. :wink:
  5. [​IMG]
    they should keep you amused for a while.
  6. Nothing wrong with joining the forums before getting a bike especially if it helps you with getting a bike/licence sooner/easier. Welcome to Netrider.
  7. Thanks for the welcomes everyone :grin: And for the encouragement, now I don't feel like such an imposter *looks sheepish*

I started off thanking everyone individually, but yr all so quick to welcome a noobie I couldn't keep up! Now I'm warm AND fuzzy.

Thanks, guys.
  8. i was the other way around....

one week I just through bugger it im getting my bike licence so rang up RTA booked it in and about 1 month later I have my L's and a CBR 250

week after that figured, ok better look for some type of community to support my new habit! and BAH hello NetRider :)

anyhow.. WELCOME TO NETRIDER, if nothing else this place will make you want to get your bike and licence even more!
  9. Thanks, Synik. Spontaneity, love it :grin: I figure there's no point in getting my L's until I've got a bike as obviously I need a bike to practice on to get my P's and don't you need to get yr P's within a certain time from obtaining yr learners? Anyhoo, I guess I'll just have to bide my time, bide...bide...bide :p
  10. Our evil plan is working :twisted: :twisted: :p
  11. Welcome, I'm sure theres a few NR's down there that will take you along on the back while you dont have a bike of your own :)
  12. Welcome to the madhouse!

well i joined Netrider before i got my bike or L's.........in fact it took over 15 month for me to get them!!!...if you try really hard you might be able to beat my record :LOL: :LOL:

this forum is a great source on information on bikes and of course riding them. read lots and remeber the search function id your friend.... when you can make sense of it
  13. Not true! It took me 6 months to get my bike after I had my L's. Got my restricted licence the day my Ls expired...
    then lost it 5 days later for being over .05 but that's a different story :LOL:
  14. as long as she stays clear of threads with anything like rider down :LOL:

yes welcome fuzzy hopefuly you will be on a ride of your own soon
    and the wonderful people in here can enlighten you with their wisdom
    or perhaps baffle you with there bullsh!t :rofl: enjoy your time here
  15. Welcome Fuzzy :grin:
  16. Well, as they say, first things first, but not necessarily in that order...

Welcome to the world of motorcycling. If you go ahead with it, I'm sure that you'll love it.

Good luck.

MJT, also from Gippsland...
  17. Welcome to NR Fuzzy, get out there you and get a bike and your license, lifes boring bikeless :LOL:
  18. Welcome to the forums Fuzzy...another one for Gippy :woot:
  19. Welcome to the Dark Side, Fuzzy. It's all downhill from here.
  20. Welcome Fuzzy...Don't delay, go out and get your L's now!