Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Netrider saying G'day

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by TheSav, Mar 19, 2008.

1. G'day all

I have been a reader but not a contributor to this site for a little while now. I joined the HRCA ride on the 16th and enjoyed myself and met some cool people so thought that I may as well join the site as a paying member. $10 is a small price to pay to help support such a good community site.

I love my bikes, the garage is just not big enough for all the ones I'd like to own. Currently I own an '03 RSV Mille which I have done up to RSV-R spec and beyond. An '06 GSXR-750 and a Husaberg FS650 (motard).

Now I'm gonna go put my 2 cents worth in some of the forums.

Hope to see the same faces and meet some new ones on the next ride.

2. Welcome Chris.

Always great seeing a motard rider join the ranks. I dabbled in motard a little.

Looking forward to seeing you on rides.

3. Cheers Sir Skiffy
    Does living in Geelong make you a Cats supporter. (I'm in Sydney but might be moving for work later in the year). I'm an avid Cats fan, went to the GF last year. One of the best days of my life.
    What motard did or have you got?
  4. hi and welcome to NR
  5. Welcome to Netrider, Chris :)

Skuffy can tell you LOTS of riding stories :LOL:.
  6. Welcome to the World Chris
  7. Hey Chris.

No, not a Geelong supporter.... :eek: DOnt really follow footy..... It it does not have a Motor I am not interested :LOL:

1996 XR650L - turned into an XR710 race bike
    1998 KTM380 - turned into KTM440 - factory race bike
    1999 XR400 - turned into XR480
    2000 CR500 in a CR250 Delta frame - factory race bike
    2000 WR400 - turned into WR450
    2000 YZ250
    2001 VOR SM530RC - Factory Race Bike
    2002 VOR SM530RC - Factory Race Bike
    Left motard after that......

Slowed down alot after giving Motard up - kept doing enduro for a couple of years and then back into street bikes.