Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Netrider Moderators: Blaise, Lilley, titus, and Justus

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by Mouth, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Dear Netrider members, users, readers, and aficionados.

Please join me in welcoming Blaise, Lilley, titus, Justus as the latest moderators to the moderating team. These volunteers, who are experienced members of our community, will assist users, enforce forum rules, and help us set site policies.

The goals of the administrators and moderators is to keep the forums enjoyable and useful for both Netrider member, registered users, and visitors. Enforcement of the rules is based on twin goals of consistency and fairness.

We're glad that Blaise, Lilley, titus, and Justus, whose helpfulness over the years you may already have noticed, agreed to join our moderating team and continue their service and valued input to other users in an official role. I am grateful and appreciative of all of our moderators for their assistance to the site and to their fellow members/users/visitors, and for accepting so much responsibility on your behalf.

Welcome, Blaise, Lilley, titus, and Justus!

The selection process

The selection of moderators is a slow, careful process. We start with recommendations from the current moderators, looking for users with the right personality and instincts: helpful, friendly, rational, fair, those whose participation has consistently been a benefit to their fellow forum users. Those we choose excel in many ways and are well-suited for the role we ask them to take as moderators.
    • Like Like x 1
    • BS BS x 1
  2. well deserved and wisely chosen
    • Like Like x 1
  3. MOAR RULE ENFORCER'S?! can we just change the backround colour of the forum to beige and call it quids.

new mods...WELCOME...and i look forward to being scolded for my stupidity on a regular basis.

just remember...
  4. Welcome to the House of Horrors, gentlemen :LOL:
  5. NiteKreeper will be shattered he has been over looked again.
  6. FOUR new mods?!?!?

Did someone spill water on raven?

Lets get this absolutely straight ok? If anyone (and I mean ANYONE) feeds any of these farkers after midnight.... Well you better just not, ok?

On a serious note: congrats to each and all.

I hear tell of how it's not easy being green... Good luck
  7. Very wise choices all of them, except justus he's a prick :)
    • Like Like x 1
  8. #8 smileedude, Jul 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    Great now when Justus says anything I'm going to picture a mogwoi and want to pat him.

Anyway, good onya new mods.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Given the latest lot of recruits Mick, I think I'm happy where I am ;)
    • Like Like x 2
  10. You're welcome. No charge for that. All part of the service.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. It is hard to soar like an Eagle when you are surrounded by Turkeys
  12. You're safe with me: I can't remember the last time I was awake at midnight :rofl:
  13. Did we have some of our mods hand in their mod sticks or did the world suddenly realise we needed more? sorta like Victoria and speed camera's .. you can never have too many [-(

And Hornet, mate, be honest, at our age, we're awake a midnight, and 2am and 4am..
  14. A little bit from Column A and a little bit from Column B. :)
  15. Plus Column C, some inactive mods were culled by the Administrator

Plus, Netrider continues to grow..

... and, err, Nobby, yes :LOL:
  16. sorry it's my anti-authoritarianism (is that a word?) showing through, congrats to all
  17. I think the word you're looking for is antidisestablishmentarianism.
    Now that's a word...
  18. forgot the dis
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Whilst it is indeed quite a word, it does not mean what most people think it means - unless Netrider is an offshoot of the Church of England.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. That's nice, dear.
    I'll bet it's a barrel of laughs at your place...