Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Netrider Merchandise

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by vic, Apr 25, 2007.

1. Ruh Roh!!!!!

The new merchandise samples have arrived.

They polo's and the singlets are similar in colour, red/black the T-shirts are all black.

They are made of that awesome polyester material that keeps you dry by wicking moisture away from your skin.

I've been wearing the t-shirt all day and it's really comfortable. I personally, couldn't wear the other polo's as they were too heavy and hot.

Just as soon as I work out the prices and can sit here long enough to redo the merch page, I'll get them up on the store page.

We will phase out all of the other heavy cotton stuff immediately, (easy when you don't hold stock ;) ) and only supply these from now on.

Some piccies;

2. Pls tell me the womens cut v neck cotton tees are staying [-o<
  3. Not bad, not bad at all.... just what I need tho, another black shirt hahah.
  4. We've sold 4 in the last 4 years :shock:

I won't be stocking anything that doesn't sell.

They will be a special buy in if they are wanted and people will have to wait for them as they do now.

The Poly stuff I will keep some on hand.
  5. Hey Vic is it safe for me to ride wearing just the singlet? :twisted:

6. Only if you use it in place of your current helmet :)
  7. Will I get a discount if I'm a Netrider member? :LOL: :LOL:
  8. no.

But soon non members won't have access to merchandise ;)
  9. sweet :cool: appreciated :grin:
  10. Where are said tees??

Vic how much are the t-shirts gunna be?
  11. The new Poly stuff will be;

$20 for the singlets

$25 for the T-shirts

$30 for the Polos

The bonus are the polos as they are going to be $5 cheaper than the existing stuff but the t-shirts go up a whole dollar.

Kate, if you are wanting a v-neck T that Heather is referring to, let me know and I'll show you a pic of Heathers tits.

Well not really, but I'll get a pic of the T-shirt to ya ;)
  12. Nothin wrong with ya sence of humour Vic, that or the pain killers have heightened it.

Show me a pic of the V-neck T, think i could fill out one nicely