Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New netrider member - G'day all

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by disassembled, Feb 8, 2007.

1. Just though i'd say hello to everyone on the netrider forums. I've actually be acquainted with the forums here for a while, but only just signed up.

Not much to tell you about myself, i'm now located in melbourne, formerly a sydney blue mountains local. Moved to melbourne for work... so yeah.

At the moment i'm in the market for a new bike (250cc). Previously owned a cbr250r and an FZR250. Although I let my licence expire a few years ago in NSW, ad have now acquired my L's again in vic.

My other toy is a SWB pajero which i'm currently building up at the moment.

Looking forward to meeting the locals out on a ride soon enough, when I get my bike of course.
  2. Hi mrx78u and welcome to the forum. :)
  3. Welcome to the wonderful World Of Oz...oops no I mean NR mrx78u
  4. Welcome to the forums Mr and welcome back to two wheels :grin: :cool:
  5. Welcome :).
  6. welcome.....
  7. Welcome to NR

Enjoy the posts
  8. :grin: Welcome to NR,enjoy the ride.
  9. Welcome mrx78u. Good luck with the choice and purchase of the new bike. And have heaps of fun riding it!! :grin:
  10. Welcome mrx78u, hope you enjoy getting back into it.
  11. Thanks for the welcome everyone! Will see me back on the road soon enough (next week hopefully)
  12. Welcome aboard
  13. Welcome to NR - sure hope you don't mind being stuck on 250s a while longer!
  14. welcome to NR dude