Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Netrider & Forum member

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by Charmed, May 18, 2006.

1. Hi all, :grin:

Caught up with a friend hadnt seen in ages couple days ago & knock me down with a feather she proudly tells me her & other half got themselves a bike :blah: :blah: & then points me in this direction. Pretty much joined straight away.

Anyway, hubby & I are on the Vic / NSW border, just got ourselves couple of 600's pics can be seen HERE Kept the 250's for 2 eldest boys , both getting there L's when they pull there finger out.

I grew up with dirt bikes, didnt have much of a choice with 4 brothers. They thought it was a scream when told there big sister getting her bike licence a few years back, (yeah we took our time getting bigger bikes) mum had a hissy fit :LOL: . Hubby basically had to start from scratch, think he ever only got on one of those dirt bikes a couple of times.

Look forward to getting to know you all.

2. Welcome to you and your hubby, and hopefully your 2 sons wont be far away. :beer:

3. Well, blow me down, two for the price of one :LOL:

Welcome to the friendly forum, it's great to have you both on board..

4. Welcome Charmed

btw, good name choice....

5. Hi Charmed and welcome to Netrider :)

6. welcome to the forums.

7. :grin: Ty all for the warm welcome

8. Gday and welcome

Cheers :cool:

9. Hello and welcome :)

It is always great to get new members :)

Looks like the entire family can enjoy sunday rides :) How cool is that

Stay safe and have fun :)

Lisa