Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Netrider & a new learner

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by sagdave2000, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Hello everyone . I am new to the community and also new learner . Just got my Ducati 659 learner bike . I need help for my most test find it hard to you turn and cone weave on my bike . can some one help with tips and techniques and how and were should i practice . I dont want to drop the bike .
    or would love to hear from other ducati owner and learner on using the ducati for my most test or should I rent a lighter bike for the test .

Thanks guys for your help in advance

2. Welcome to Netrider. You might get some offers of help if you identify where you live.....
  3. Howdy and welcome to NR. :)
  4. Thanks for the welcome guys . I am up in the Shire in Engadine . so any help would be great
  5. Howdy & Welcome to NR!
  6. Loftus tafe carpark used to have the MOST course marked out.
    Alternately, each Saturday 1pm at Homebush people get together where there is a marked course.
    Search the MOST practice sessions Sydney.
  7. Thanks Insomious Will try and get to Homebush if I can . Didnt see any marks in Loftus Tafe car park for MOst . Yes they did have most test going on in one section of the park but people are not allowed in there
  8. Welcome to NR