Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Motorcycle

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by indep, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Hi guys,
    I am looking at getting my first motorcycle, i have a bit of experience and I saw this ad: http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...ppers-YAMAHA-V-STAR-1100CC-W0QQAdIdZ426227216

I was just wondering if you guys think it's a good deal and if it's too many kms or if it would be a good fit for me as a new rider, I am a 5'10 guy around 200lbs... not a big fan of the purple colour but if the price is right who cares!

2. This is an Australian riding forum, so the members here won't be familiar with the Canadian market.

3. Not only that, the ad is in French lol. I guess we should be happy that netrider pops up even when you're searching from Canada, and possibly in French haha

4. I'd say it was a good deal, but it has a lot of k's on the clock. What does it cost to ship to Australia?

5. haha I Just realized it's from australia sorry guys... quite the weather difference... right now it's the end of the season so some pretty good deals to catch... I'm sure there riding season is all year around