Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Motorcycle Service Centre Open in Tempe NSW

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by RidersHighway, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Riders Highway has now opened at 878 Princes Highway Tempe NSW. Two doors up from the popular 'Harry's De Wheels', & two doors down from Tempe Tyres.

All our technicians are fully licensed, and registered BMW Technicians. We come with over 20 years of motorcycle repair experience, and are offering the best rates in town.

Check us out on facebook: www.facebook.com/ridershighway

Pick up & Delivery options available, PinkSlips & Safety Inspections, Open 6 days a week!

For more info contact us on 02 8964 7997
  2. I pass this place every day and noticed a couple of bikes outside, never had a chance to check what business has opened there. good to know it's a bike workshop.
  3. Thanks for the service guys...great service , great price..also thanks for the extra work done for nothing...will definitely be back for next service for sure.
    Highly recommended to other members...
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I too have used Riders Highway, absolutely brilliant service & such nice people. Won't have my bikes serviced anywhere else.
    • Agree Agree x 1