Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New MotoGP camera may cause you to shit in pants

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Loz, Jul 18, 2010.

1. Gonna look amazing at Laguna Seca
  2. looks like an awesome idea, but why in god's name would the put it behind the cowl facing forward? there's only so much action you can see whilst you have an uninterrupted view of the italian ass's italian ass
  3. Haha love the way he goes straight to the crotches in order to walk away :p
    I almost forgot about that crash.

Feckin awesome camera angle though.
  4. Yep, can confirm skidmarks in undies as of last night's qualifying on telly.
  5. awesome camera
    much more awesomer than Rossi's pimp limp
  6. haha awesome, love the flick overs.

i was thinking the whole time... surely this must be older footage cause doesnt he have a broken leg? apparently not.
  7. I was thinking the same thing for any rear cowl camera. Nothing more disconcerting than a rider in leathers wiggling his arse at you. My wife is convinced that we watch MotoGP for the arse shots, rather than for the racing...
  8. she probably does......
    and if you do... well who are we to criticize? :cheeky:
  9. That's awesome!
  10. fark me! Knee slider camera's Next!
  11. It would look awesome taken from the front wheel arch. Give a real feel for the breakneck (or leg) speed!
  12. they showed a whole 5 seconds of it in the race
  13. oh oh oh! Helmet cam with this technology! Imagine the view of a hi-side(not that i'd call for it to happen of course)
  14. +1 saw it in qualy and couldn't wait too see it used in the race, and then nothing (wonder if something went wrong with it
  15. That's bloody brilliant!

A very different perspective from the usual arse cam. Just needs a lean angle indicator & it'll be sorted.

How many riders will have it?
  16. they have those camera's in the ripple strips of the supercar races so i can't see why not lol
  17. pants were shat O_O
  18. #20 Beza, Jul 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015