Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Monthly Prize RRP$700

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by vic, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Folks, for those that are current supporting members, you have the opportunity to win a $700 Air Bag Jacket courtesy of Hit-Air Australia.

Grab your membership cards and head on over to our Competitions Page for your chance to own this fantastic prize.

For those that are not supporting members, a one-off $10 processing fee is all it costs you, ever, to be a part of Netrider.

Good luck.
  2. just a question about becoming a member, can you pay the $10 fee via direct deposit or money order? *my bank account doesnt like credit cards* :p
  3. We stopped taking Money orders & Direct Debits because humans, as precious as they are, were too thick to include their details with the MO and therefore we were unable to marry up their application with the MO therefore it simply became a donation.

I've canceled all of my credit cards and fed them through the shredder. Evil bastards they are. I only run Visa Debit cards now.
    I've not had a problem in the 10+ years of Internet Banking.
    The BOPO Card is an interesting concept for those that PH34R Interweb banking. :)