Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

new mirrors for vtr250

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' at netrider.net.au started by thegerman, May 31, 2008.

1. Hi all,

I've been browsing this forum for a while... and thought it was about time i joined in. I bought a vtr250 a short time ago. I love it but I hate the mirrors. I'd like to get some better looking ones... perhaps the kind that attach to the bar ends. I've been searching for some info as to what might be suitable for my bike - but no luck.

Anyone got any advice?

Cheers.

2. Have a look on eBay. You can get barend mirrors cheap from the 'States.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BarE...007QQitemZ170224535714QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD2V[/url]

Like these, for example. Don't know what the view out of these is like. They are convex lenses, though any bike with these mirrors look sweet, anyway. So clean! I'd love some for my traily, though I'd break them in a second in the bush.

There are cheaper ones on eBay, by the way. Just have a browse over there. Search for barend. Most of them are from overseas, anyway.

3. thanks fish man, much appreciated