Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Merchandise??

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' at netrider.net.au started by vic, May 7, 2007.

1. Folks,

Anyone interested in this as a merchandise product?
    It's a magnet that you can toss onto tossers I suppose, well their cars at least. How much would you pay for one of these?

If I can get them for the right price, I might just order them.

yellow_card.

2. Yep, pretty good idea Vic, although it could be pretty expencive with the amount of tossers i've seen recently

3. Better make sure you get a great deal on a massive bulk order.
    Dont think those little yellow suckers will be sitting on your desk for long. :LOL:

4. Vic,

I love it, great idea. Will be a pain fumbling around with gloved hands trying to attach to a car in traffic. A magnet gun perhaps?

I'd buy some!

5. Just a slight adjustment to the wording if I may...

You can't have 'motorcyclist' singular and then a plural pronoun. So it should read in the first para;

"This magnet was tossed onto you car by a motorcyclist who felt that you might have been driving in a way that could have endangered his or her life. " {not THEIR}.

second para then should be;

"The motorcyclist chose to toss".... etc etc (because he/she is a little awkward at the start of a sentence.)

And yeah, stick them up on the merch page, I can see them being a popular item!

6. Get Klutu to design the red ones..... :p
    A picture of a Grenade Launcher perhaps?

Seriously, how much, how many and how do I get them?

7. I suppose you could have a stack of them mounted on ya tank and fling 'em out like ninja starknives. :LOL:

I would need a stack about a foot high for each day of Sydney traffic :LOL:

8. There is always one spoil sport :p

Will alter and order tonight.

5 for $5 posted sound like a fair price?

9. you betcha!!!!!!!!

10. Very good... better order 100 to use before I even get out of my housing complex! (Was almost cleaned up by another old fart today! :evil: )

11. Nice, but can you get that printed on a brick?

12. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

+1 :twisted:

13. Oh, and there's one too many commas in the last para...

'With thoughtful contemplation and reverence for humanity, we can adjust our behaviour....'

14. Good idea- then i can launch them through the old people's windows as i leave my estate... will give them something else to think about than running me down! :evil:

15. i'm about to place the order, no more changes that people can see?

16. Not a bad idea Vic

Justus.

17. Done. signed, sealed and ordered

18.  Top
  19. please add a few F words or C words, just for fun

20. \:D/

can't wait!