Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Merchandise Item - Netrider Coffee Cup

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' at netrider.net.au started by vic, Sep 23, 2005.

1. Folks,

For those that are not aware (didn't see them at the expo) we have a new merchandise item available for purchase on the merchandise page.

These are of course the Netrider Coffee Mug.

The standard mug is priced at $12.50. It comes with the Netrider logo on one side and a list of points (about netrider) on the other side as standard.

You can however, have any photo you wish on the other side of the netrider logo. You may choose to have your bike, yourself, better half, pet or even your enemy.

These personalised mugs are slightly more expensive and retail for $16 +postage.

Totally personalised mugs that make terrific X-Mas gifts are available from our supplier. Contact us for more information.

Coming soon on the merchandise page will be a Netrider Mouse Mat & Netrider Drink Coasters
    Again with the options of "standard print" or fully personalised.

Cheers

2. Re: New Merchandise Item

Does it have a language warning on the wrapper,then?

3.  Top
  4. I got the last one at the Expo and now enjoy my morning coffee even more!!! :D :p

5. Yeah, thanks Steve,

I keep forgetting and give the people here far too much credit. :p:p:p

6. We can get these things on credit?

7. Remind me next time I see you to hurt you :)

8. Re: New Merchandise Item

It never ceases to amaze me :roll: :p Not one single order for these mugs so far! Despite many people asking for them. Maybe we should go back through the topics and remind those that asked for them that they are now available :LOL:

9. I want two but personalised.

Cheers
    Lids
    :D :D

10.  Top
  11. Gee, Wally looks pretty good. Must have been the Turismo that brought about the change. :LOL:

12. We need to send that photo to Wally G, he will have a fit. Mind you it would probably get more people onto Multistrada's :D:D:D:D:D:D

13. This coffee cup would be no good for you SCUMBAG.

Machiato's only get served in little yuppy cups

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: