Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Gixxa Freddy, Jan 1, 2008.

1. Hi all just dropin a quick line to say G'day. :grin:

Hopin to get to know a few of ya soo I have someone ta catch up with and maybe go for a few rides someday. All the riders I know around these parts are lookin to give us all a bad name :oops: (not all the riders around here, only the ones I know). I have nothin against stunting but in the police state around here you really have to pick the right time and place.
    Enough whingin, booked my first trip to the GP at the island this year and am looking forward to Chris braining them all on the mighty Zook. Anyway, if yall see a red K5 gixxer6 around these parts give a nod or stop for a chat.
    Hope you all stay rubber side down and I'll see ya out there. :cool:
  2. G'day and welcome.
    There are a few on NR from up your way.
    Stick around and enjoy. :grin:
  3. Welcome to Netrider :)

How far do you have to go to find some twisties, though? Maybe stunting is all that's available...
  4. Paul, he could team up with Charmed and they could "invent" some :LOL:
  5. Like I said, got nothing against stunting, these boys doit in the main street and if you know the coppers around here, BAD CHOICE. One of the boys was told he was the first in Vic to have his bike impounded when the laws came in.
    The twisties around here are about 20-40 minutes away. Strathbogies or the ranges near Wangaratta can provide a bit-o-fun.

P.S. if I werent so worried about hurtin my baby, I'd try a bit of stuntin myself ( or maybe im just a chicken, cant decide).
  6. Must appologise for posting in the wrong forum. :facepalm: Got a little too excited, wont happen again. :oops: :oops:
  7. welcome :p