Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by henno, Apr 11, 2007.

1. hey guys my name is brad, firstly i would like to say what a great forum u have here and a bunch of enthusiastic guys/gals u have in it.i own an fz1 and i am very keen to go for a tour/ride with some of u guys/gals in the future. i have looked at some of your rides and they sound great.i am really keen as i only have a couple of biker mates here in newcastle and they dont seem to be as energetic as me lol. hope to see u all soon!!!!!

brad :grin:

2. Welcome Brad.

Always good to see some more riders in Newcastle. Nice bike!
  3. thx squash. we will have to meet up and go for a ride with these guys sometime. most of my weekends are free so i am able to go just about anywhere my bike will carry me lol :grin: . most of there rides seem to be south or south west sydney which is fine, but i was not looking foward to riding back after a long day to newi by myself. :(
  4. welcome to the netrider family....
  5. I'm definitely keen for some rides, I just wish people organized some up here. I don't think I could handle a ride to Sydney and back just yet. I might have organize one I think. :p
  6. hey brad welcome to netrider join us while we speek our miine :p
  7. Welcome to Netrider, Brad.

If our Sydney experience is any indicator, you guys will need to plug away for a few months organsing stuff, and eventually, more people will get involved. But there are some great rides to the west and north of Newcastle; post up a ride or two and go do them....