Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by TattooedOz, Feb 28, 2007.

1. Hi all, im rob, ive been to this site a few times in the past but decided to join and make a post.
    I got my L's around may last year and bought a bike a week later after a few weeks of shopping around.
    I ended up getting a black 06 model 250vstar, was looking foward to getting my p's a few months later then i lost my job, here i am now still on my L's.........so sad hey. i weigh around 150kgs so this little cruiser isnt the greatest, but i still like it too much to get rid of it when i finally upgrade.

cant wait to learn more from all you guys, especially on making this little cruiser run better.

2. hey mate!

bloody hell this place must get a fair few members :p i signed up just tonight as well. gettin my Ls n a bike soon :)

Rob (i am also Rob lol)
  3. Hi Rob - welcome :)

Any chance you could sell your baby, and with that money pay for your Ps and an older larger bike? Can't have you missing out! :(
  4. #4 TattooedOz, Feb 28, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2016
    i guess that would be possible pinkxie, but then i wouldnt have anything to legally ride lol
    I dont drive so i rely on my bike.
  5. Welcome Rob's :grin:
  6. Welcome to NR :newb: 's
  7. :shock: 150kgs :shock: You must be straining the 2fiddy!

Welcome mate have fun,
  8. Welcome Rob. At least you can still ride. Good luck getting financial
  9. i might be straining it a little, it reaches 110-120 with me on it, its just getting there sometimes that lags, most of the power is 70 and under.
  10. hey rob
    i like your username, are you covered in tatts or do you just have a few.
  11. so far one on my leg, one on my arse, 4 that cover most of both forearms, 2 on my upper arm and one on the side of my neck
  12. i got my arms done mainly tribal from soulder down , my kids names are also there would love to go up onto the neck but i think my wife would leave me if i just came home with it :LOL:
  13. maybe take her with you to get it :-k
  14. she aint into tatts at all but i dont complain when she wants to get another piercing