Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New member!

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Supa_R00, Aug 8, 2005.

1. Hi all, just thought id introduce myself to everyone and congratulate yas on a great forum u have here. currently i own a wr400f which i am trying to sell but i am wanting to trade up to a roadie, im 18 but have been riding dirt bikes since i was 6. i live in western victoria and study PE teaching at uni. Thanks all, Cheers...

2. Shannon, welcome to our little hot house of ideas, fun and arbitrary insults! :D Whatever you ride, or want to ride, someone here will have an opinion, so let me be the first to offer some gratuitous advice; buy your road riding gear FIRST, and then get the bike!! Have fun!!!
  3. welcome to the forum / nut house
    PE instructor

our PTI's in the army were called lobsters , all muscle and bulk and a head full of shit :LOL:
    stay off the juice (steriods) :wink:
  4. Welcome to the forums :)
  5. Hi Supa_R00 , welcome to the forum :D . Ignore all the others , i'm the only mature one on here :wink:
  6. welcome,where r u studying????
    wat price r u selling ur WR????
  7. Welcome, mate. Hope you enjoy a long stay with us and have heaps of fun.
  8. AAARRGGHHHH Army PTIs, don't remind me!!!
    "At the count of three I want you to disappear from here and re-appear in three ranks on the road, smoking furiously, and if you don't smoke, go through the motions!"
    I think they all had the same, limited phrase book, eh?
  9. Welcome to the forums, best of luck with finding a bike.
  10. Im at ballarat university, currently im asking 5700 but im open to offers :)

Thanks for the advice hornet! my dad used to have a ZZR1100 so im gonna pinch, ahem i mean borrow, some of his gear until i get settled in used to the bike and get some cash! I already got good boots hopefully santa will get me a helmet too hahaha :p
  11. Hey me too, keep an eye out for the red/silver 250 Katana - usually out back of the Metallurgy department.
  12. G'day and Welcome!!

However I'm a not too keen about having a member of the Kangaroo family on the forums, particularly a super one. They already know too well where I ride without reading the events forum. I'm sure Marty H would back me up on this one.
  13. You're getting paranoid again, matt!!! This one seems friendly!
  14. That's funny, coming from a fraggle!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  15. From one of the great TV shows of all time

"I am Holly, the ship's computer, with an IQ of 6000, the same IQ as 6000 PE teachers"

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  16. watched that very episode the other day!!
  17. mature and midnight don't go in the same sentence. :LOL: :LOL:

midnight the smart ones stay single (sorry Mrs Midnight)

welcome to the forums 8) 8)
  18. Thank you very much for that. If you get a letter in the mail today you can now ignore it from
    Mrs Midnight
  19. G'day and welcome!
  20. She hasen't learnt to quote Craig :LOL: