Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Roger RHM, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Just joined up and looking forward to learning more about the benefits of being a member of net rider. I am riding a BMW1200GS that was a bit of a dream come true when I was finally able to buy it after squirrelling away my savings over a good number of years..now if I only had more time to go riding

• Like Like x 3
  2. Congrats on the new bike Roger.........you have to make time these days. We seem to have made our lives so busy we have simply forgotten to allow some down time to stop and enjoy the more simple things in life. Please post a pic of your new bike when you get a chance mate.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Hello and welcome to the forums Roger RHMRoger RHM. Hope you will find NR as useful as I have since I joined a year ago. Learning from others, sharing your experience and advice, and talking bikes with like minded people are all great benefits of this forum. Enjoy (y)
  4. welcome to Netrider Roger....and yes, a pic of your BMW would be good :)
  5. Welcome to NR...

Awesome bike there. So now you've to find some time to ride...

Try to ride to work or take the 'short cut' home..or an early morning ride on the weekend... Or a late night one. Plenty of options there...

6. Welcome Roger.

Are you really old enough to ride such a BMW, or did you lie about your age when you bought it?

Make time to ride!
  7. Welcome Roger RHMRoger RHM . Like the others said about finding time...it's amazing how small trips down to the shops, will now take hours:sneaky:
    Enjoy your ride!
  8. Welcome Roger. It's a great feeling when you finally get onto the bike, so enjoy.
  9. Welcome :D

A 1200GS is on the top of my dream wish list.
  10. welcome aboard :)