Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Gejun, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Joined netrider a couple of weeks before i bought a motorcycle. Bought it on sunday but was only able to ride it this morning and it was amazing. And i was able to come home before it started to rain.. Hopefully i can go to the MOST practice this coming saturday...

2. Great news, GejunGejun! That's a great follow-up to getting your Learner licence last week, congratulations!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome to NR..

• Like Like x 1
  4. welcome aboard :]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thank you.. Ended up buying a CBR250R instead of the preferred Ninja but I am still having fun with it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hi and welcome to NR! Happy riding :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'll bet you are. That'll be a good bike to progress through your Ls to Ps and beyond. A good time of year to begin road riding just now with 6-8 months of warmer weather too.

8. Exactly what i thought while riding cause I did not feel cold at all.
    Going to ride to and from work from now on.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Welcome mate. Do try and get to Homebush to practice with the others, but also spend some time road riding, afterall, road riding is what you will be doing once you pass the MOST, so being road aware and having the skills to ride in Sydney's traffic is more important than just being able to complete the MOST.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yeah, I agree. I will be riding 40kms total every day for work starting tomorrow so hopefully that will give me enough practise.