Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by kwik, Jun 27, 2015.

1. hi
    been using this site for info for a while so thought it was about time i got off my butt and joined up, so hi everyone
    I ride a Kawasaki ZX10R, and would love plenty more bikes if finances allowed ;) maybe oneday
    anyway g'day everyone

2. Howdy kwikkwik and welcome to NR. :D

3. Welcome Kwik, Where is Woolabyne?

4. ah bugger it, yes i'm not too computer savvy haha,had another page open, newcastle :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Quite a few Novocastrians joined up recently. You should be able to catch up with some locals.

6. cool, thx cjvfr, i work shiftwork but hopefully the stars will align for one of the rides

7. Ah yes the plight of a shiftworker. Post up a ride for when you are free and you may find others in the same position. You may have to wait until your account upgrades to member status. Newcomers have some limitations, posting images, Personal Messages, posting in certain forums.

8. Yes, sometimes it works great having days off when everyone is at work, other times it flat out sucks ;)
    How long do the restictions last for? Like being on P plates huh ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. It is not a time only thing but also based on number of posts, likes from other members, interaction with other member etc. Generally it will be 24 - 72 hours if you have a few posts etc. The banner under your Avatar will change to Member in orange rather than Newcomer in Yellow when it happens.

10. Cool, thanks for the heads up Chris

• Like Like x 1
  11. Welcome to NR..

12. G'day kwikkwik, welcome to Netrider.

13. welcome aboard :]