Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by dfinglide, Apr 5, 2015.

1. G/day everyone,just joined up after stumbling around the net looking for a place too repair/re-colour a leather jacket. I currently have a 1985 R80 that I am slowly drip feeding parts, in an attempt to restore some of it`s former glory. I have had various bikes over the years, an R75/5 BMW,VFR750(a jewel of a bike) CR125, Kawasaki Gpz550,Suzuki TS250, Yamaha DT175, a couple of Norton`s(slow learner). Toured around Europe on theR75/5 back in the70`s, now I just do day trips and commute to work,and try and dodge idiots in cages.

2. Welcome to NR!

3. Welcome to NR..

4. Welcome! Nice rides...Nortons had their place in the riding continuum ;)

5. The last time I had leather work done was as Quinn's Leathers at Kurrajong ... but that was back in '91 so I don't even know if they're still operating. The jacket I had made is still in great shape, by the way, so if it's the same people I can vouch for their quality of work.

6. Depending on where you are we have a fine leather technician in Wollongong.

Welcome to Netrider too, nice collection of bikes you've had..

7. welcome aboard :]

8. Welcome to the site