Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by siegz88, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Hi all,

New member here (well registered a long time ago but finally posting and getting involved.

I've been riding since 2009 (with a 12 month break due to license issues) but have grown up now and am on my R-Date license. Currently riding a VTR250 and looking forward to Dec for the date to be removed as I'm saving my pennies for either an R6 or a Daytona 675.

Enjoy riding Adelaide's brilliant hills roads and commute daily on the bike too. Recently took part in the annual Toy Run too which was a blast.

Looking ideally for new riding buddies and people to learn from, always enjoy honing my skills and learning from those more experienced.

2. Welcome to another South Aussie!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ahoy there!

4. Hello and welcome :) I'm pretty sure the Daytona 675 is a better road bike that the R6.

5. the general consensus seems to be that the lower end more usable torque of the 675 is going to be more fun especially day to day than the screaming (all above 10,000rpm) R6

6. welcome to NR, either bike would be a nice upgrade :)

7. Welcome to NR !

• Like Like x 1