Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by OnTwoWheels, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Hello Netriders,

I'm 21 years old from regional NSW, currently riding a grey Honda ST-1300. Also worth mentioning is the 1995 Suzuki GSX-R 1100 I have sitting the garage. At the moment it's prime objective is to accumulate dust while it waits to become a classic and for the funding to rebuild. I will start a picture thread tomorrow night, not that anybody is intrigued by such run of the mill bikes.
    It is about time I started contributing back to the forum that has helped me in the past.

Regards,

TW. :beer:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome TW ...which part of regional NSW do you call home mate?

look forward to the fresh input mate...stay safe

3. Welcome to NR

4. Welcome :)

Actually I disagree completely about the GSX; there is a huge level of interest in restoring the older classics here on Netrider. We have an old Black Bomber (450 Honda) on the go and at least one GSX that I can recall as well......

5. Welcome, fellow ST-owner! I have a silver one. At 21 you must be almost the youngest Pan European owner in the entire world!

6. welcome and was gonna say, normally the young ones are on rockets not cruisers [well you know what I mean]

7. Welcome to Netrider Forum! Ride safe!

8. Sport tourers hehehehe

9. welcome to NR :)

10. they are a nice, comfy bike I have heard

11. Thanks guys, I'm the youngest ST1300 owner I know. Despite weighing a ton, I think it's a beautiful bike and suits my style of riding perfectly.

12. Welcome to NR (y)

13. Welcome.

14. G'day mate. Hope you enjoy the forums as much as I have over the past year. Looking forward to your rebuild project pics