Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by FiremanSam762, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Hey everybody,

I just got my bike licence a few weeks ago, and was pointed in this direction on advice of a friend (I blame you enigma!). Felt the insane urge to say hi and tell you a bit about myself...

I'm 20 and I work in Industrial Fire and Rescue and am a member of the CFA as a volunteer fire fighter. I've been riding on 2 wheels (via pedal power) since I could walk, but only actually got into motorbikes in the past 3 or 4 years. Went and did my Learners at DECA in Carrum and realised just how much fun I'd been missing out on. Did the course on a Ninja 250R and have sorta set my goal on finding one of those gems as my first bike.

So anyway, a friendly hello from me.
    Hopefully I see you out on the road sometime soon!

Regards,
    FiremanSam762

2. Hello Sam, welcome to NR. Nice to have you here.

3. glad you finally made it!

4. welcome to NR firemansam762

5. Welcome, there are better bikes than Ninjas though! (albeit not as pretty)

6. Yup the fireman bit got my attention ;P

Welcome to NR ;) ENjoy the craziness that will follow

7. Welcome!

8. Welcome,

Yep the Ninja are a nice bike. But do yourself a favor and sit on a few differnt bikes as well just in case something else takes your fancy.

9. Thanks everybody. I must admit, I sat on a ZX-6R... and a CBR600RR, they really took my fancy, but as a beginner bike (and more importantly, a legal one) I think they'll have to wait for a bit. =p

10. Plenty of choice on LAMS, Have a look at the Ninja 650RL if youwant bigger Honda CBR250 ABS F6R o name a few

11. Welcome to the nut house. Enjoy :)

12. Welcome to NR.

13. Welcome Sam - which brigade ya with?

Sent from somewhere using Tapatalk

14. Hi and welcome to NR