Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Shaneit, Dec 19, 2010.

1. Gidday all!

My name is Shane, I'm a Prison Supervisor by day, avid motorcycle enthusiast with any other free time I get... and I absolutely hate missing a day with a ride!!

Currently ride is an 2008 Suzuki Boulevard C109R.

The Prison were I work has approx 25 rider with a new club appoint with the name of Wild Screw we as a group ride every 3 to 4 weeks where we get to enjoy this wonderful country and meet the most amazing people as well enjoy the country town atmosphere in the best country Pubs were we like to share our experiences with other groups and riders whether they be good or bad in saying that I have found this Great forum.
    Hopefully I gain some valuable knowledge and meet some great people along the way.

Shane .
  2. Welcome Shane :)

What prison you at?
  3. Hi Shane and welcome to Netrider mate.
  4. Hi Shane and welcome to NR
  5. welcome in Shane

thats a bit odd, 1 new member that just got out of prison and 1 prison officer
  6. Welcome Shaneit (from another Prison Officer and former Copper). Enjoy this site. I'm a retread that is back on the bike after 30 years..... Riding gives me pure joy
  7. even moreso that they would advertising either of those things on here. I've noticed few people talk about their daytime gigs. mostly the bike stuff is an escape from that. No pun intended.

Welcome to the forum guys
  8. Welcome Shane. NR is a great place to be. Do let us know what town/city you're in though... we're from all over.

John, thats too true. The bike keeps you sane in a somewhat insane world. But then most people seem to think us insane for riding.

Somehow things still work .. maybe its the law of opposites. If everyone acts insanely then the collective result approaches sanity :D
  9. Welcome Screw..um...I mean Shane.

Have a blast!

10. Welcome in mate