Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Unjay, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Hey guys an girls. Just wanted to post a hello to everyone.
    Got my L's a couple of weeks ago and I've bought a 92 Suzuki Bandit 250. Havent had a whole lot of opportunity to ride it with all the rain, seems that every time I get a couple of days off work the sky opens up on me :nopity: .
    Anway its good to be here, an ill speak to ya'll soon

- Andrew
  2. Welcome in Andrew
  3. Yeah riding weather hasnt been to great up this way either!! But when those skys clear enjoy the day :)
    Oh and welcome!
  4. G'day mate

Fun Ha!
  5. welcome andy :D

see you on a ride soon, or i'll just see ya round the forums

6. Welcome!
    I'm curious...do you park your ride on the road? Or do you have a secure spot for it? I know parking can get tight in your area, and I'm the type to get paranoid that some idiot in a car will try to squeeze into a spot and push my bike over.
  7. G'day mate and welcome to Netrider (y)
  8. Welcome to NR Anrdew!
  9. Yeah I know what you mean. I'm lucky, my place is one of the few around here with a rollerdoor into a back courtyard so its nice an safe overnight. Everynow and then when I walk around the area I see bikes on their sides, either nocked by idiot drivers or pushed over by drunk jealous losers. Brings a tear to my eye every time hey.