Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New member. *waves*

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Hardcore, May 30, 2005.

1. Hi guys.

I've just signed up and thought I'd say hi.
    Owned a 92 tri-colour CBR250rr a few years ago and have recently got the itch again.

Buying this in the next few weeks:

I live at the beginning of the Putty rd in Sydney.
    I play pro paintball and collect debts for a living. Hope to see you on the road sometime.

2. G'day Hardcore and welcome to the forums.

There are a few of us floating around the Northside of Sydney so keep your eyes out for ride announcements.
  3. a debt collector :shock: do you prefer wooden or aluminium baseball bats? i find the aluminuim is easier to swing, but doesn't have the same satisfying thud when it hits home, and wood always looks better aswell IMO. only shortfall with wood is that it breaks a bit easier, but if you keep a spare in the boot, your set :wink:

:LOL: nar, welcome dude. what you looking at getting now? any step away from a CBR250 is a good step :wink: :LOL:
  4. Bwenose dee-as mate (practicing my spanish lingo),

Nice paint job on the bike, how baldy damaged was it before the re-spray?
  5. do you do them seperately? :LOL:

welcome to the forums mate. :)
  6. Gday and welcome

Cheers 8)
  7. Welcome mate.

:D :D
  8. Just cosmetic stuff and a blinker, is owned by a teammate who wants to upgrade.
    Apparently it's a Holden Caprice colour, (but I still like it).
  9. Welcome aboard. But, be very careful of some of the big white men, they eat children :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hmmmmmm, baaaaaby.... :eek:
  10. Welcome, we should get on well. I always seem to be getting into debt!!