Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New member to Netrider- Mavrik

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Mavrik, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Hi guy's and girls,

New to the forum and back on the bike after a long time off. My current ride is a 1999 Ducati 900SS and looking forward to being back on the road. I'm based in Melbourne's outer eastern suburbs and will surely run into members from the site out riding in the hills. That's it for now, stay upright and safe folks.

2. Welcome aboard, Mav. Have you had your 900SS for a while, or did you buy it for your comeback?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome to NR..

Nice bike. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Had it a little while Hyperspex, but it is the comeback bike for the road. I have been riding endure bikes since I stopped riding road bikes but, I will be going back to school to get my road craft refresher. Big bike but, not insane like an R1 or GSXR, plus the price was cheap. Should be fun.
  5. Cheers
  6. Of course it'll be fun, it's a 2-valve Ducati :p
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Gotta love a Twin(y)
  8. Welcome, when you've got ten or so posts up, show us some pics of the Duck!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Shall do(y)
  10. Welcome@m
    Welcome MavrikMavrik , Another Duc rider enters the fray. Hard to go past air cooled Italian twins, they look good, are nice and sporty and go like the clappers.:hungry::hungry: jvnjXYb.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Green is nice...hahaha
  12. Yes green is good but I like my twins RED.:woot::woot: images (10).
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Welcome back Mav, great choice of wheels too
    • Like Like x 1
  14. #14 Mavrik, Apr 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2015
    Hahaha, red is nice

Thanks Duke at Eee
  15. Welcome mavrik very nice ride indeed! Quite partial to a Ducati...:)
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Thanks Oldmaid :)
  17. Here's a couple of photos of my Duke, when I got it and as she currently stands, ready for RWC and reg. Still got a few touches to make it just a little different from everyone else's but, keeping the Ducati flair. Hope the links work......

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. Welcome to NR MavrikMavrik ... Bike is lookin' sweet!
    • Like Like x 1
  19. nice. Welcome to the place where everyone is right.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Thanks Jaytee (y)