Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New member saying Hallo... I took my time sorry...

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by lordtb, Apr 3, 2005.

1. Ok I just read the post asking new members to say Hallo...

I know... I know I should have posted a Hallo but I started reading all the posts and so on and started posting my self... any way a week late HALLO Netrider and every one!!

Some thing about me?? I cant spell... I ride bikes... I'm a posty... I fix bikes as a hobby... I'm married and have a 10 month old son...

I ride a VFR750 (93), wife rides Across (95), I have a CT110, KH175, CBR250RR (99)(being repared after some one decided to drop it to many times)

2. belated welcome , well you have jumped in the deep end so will enjoy chating with you

dont forget the coffee night on fridays

your wife has a great bike (go the Across's)
  3. Welcome to the loony bin! Maybe if ya can get a sitter you & the Mrs can come to coffee one Friday!
  4. G'day Lordtb

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy them.

5. I'll desperately will try and make it next friday for the coffes...
  6. Sad to say I don't get to the coffee nights, bit too far from southern Tas :cry:

But as compensation, I get a whole Island of great biking roads \:D/

7. hehe... I wish I could come down to Tas... I have heard so much about its roads (mostly from the Posty Bike Club)...
  8. Hello back Lordtb and welcome to the forums!!

:D :D
  9. Stop gloating, you bastard!

Welcome aboard, matey.
  10. get on the boat on friday night....ride tassie for two days and get back on the boat sunday night......ride to work monday morning. TOO EASY and defiantely worth the effort!!!

G'day and Welcome!