Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Member QLD

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Chris RTB, Apr 1, 2016.

1. G'day guys. Just thought I'd introduce myself on the forum. Brisbane-based rider, have been riding for about 7 years now. I'm also a new vendor so check out my business too. I'm pretty spoiled for choice at the moment with a BMW s1000R, Yamaha R6, Harley 883, Indian Scout and BMW G650GS (all new) in the work garage for me to ride :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome :cool:

Nice selection of bikes there, G650GS is on my dream list :)

3. Thanks! Yes it is hard work riding them all at the moment :) trying to get the first services up on all of them before they go out for hire. It's a great problem to have!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome.

Plenty selection of bikes to choose from depending on ya feel of the day, assume the GS gets ridden the most being the most general purpose & the Beemer for blasting.

5. I actually find myself most on the s1000r when it's available. It's suprisingly easy to commute - I also have a soft spot for the Indian. But yes, the GS is one of the most practical bikes I've ridden. Turns in very well and I love not having to worry about road imperfections because it just seems to glide over everything!

6. Welcome Chris RTBChris RTB , I am also a brisbane rider and new to net riders and new to riding hahah

7. welcome aboard :)

8. Welcome Mr lucky guy Chris RTBChris RTB with too many bikes! ;-) Not jealous at all....

9. gday Chris RTBChris RTB welcome to NR - I'm sure local Netriders would band together and ride your bikes for you next Sunday, you know, just to help out!

that's how we roll on NR ;)