Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Member - Point Cook Vic

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Deano3311, Aug 14, 2013.

1. G'day all, my names Dean been lurking about the forum for awhile, thought I may as well introduce myself.

I'm 28 from Point Cook formerly from Geelong (TGOR at my door step), grow up up on 2 wheels, had multiple dirt and road bikes over the years but my last bike (CBR600rr) had to go to pay for the new house (same old story).

That was 3 odd years ago and have gone long enough without a bike, so I've spoken to the chief of finance and shes agreed I'm much happier and easier to get along with when theres a bike parked in the garage. :)

Been looking at the new street triple or 675 brutale, still in research mode (keen to here your thoughts) but hopefully by the time the weather picks up here in Vic I will have a new machine parked in the driveway.

2. Welcome to NR. :)
  3. Welcome Dean Bean.
    Your not wrong about the weather :(
  4. What's wrong with the weather? Perfect motorcycling weather now July is finished :) And welcome! Do love those new Brutale's. If I suddenly came into a significant sum of money I'd buy it!
  5. welcome to NR, you'll find a few people here with the triples
  6. Welcome Dean, I'm in Pt Cook as well, I'll keep an eye out for brutale
  7. Welcome, what a sensible chief of finance you have.
  8. Hi and welcome to NR
  9. Welcome to NR !!
  10. Welcome aboard :)
  11. welcome to NR mate! have you decided on the ride? plenty of riding weather coming up!