Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Member - Old Rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by wiseman, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Hi all, I'm a new member, but an old time rider, motorcycle restorer, currently around the Bathurst area. I first came here to gain some knowledge about the latest bike to my collection, the Honda NSR150. I liked this Aussie site, so i joined up. I been riding for almost 40 years, and a variety of bikes, clocking up almost a million kilometers in my time. I have slowed down recently due to health reasons, but love riding when i can, and restoring bikes, mainly two strokes these days, both road and vintage moto cross. I am always learning, so will be asking questions, as well as being here to give advice on subjects i know something about.

2. Thanks Dark Angel, for the one and only welcome, sure are a chatty bunch around here.
  3. Don't be too hard on them. The other welcome wagon regulars are still blinded by the number of cute girls that have come in of late. ;)
  4. You don't have a 1974 RD250 resto project kicking around, do you? My first bike in 1974, and though I know the past is never rosy in the present, I'd love to have one of these in the shed.

Oh, and welcome to Netrider!
  5. Hello and welcome, there have been so many new people in the last month or so I don't think I saw your message. Sounds like you have a lot of knowledge and experience. Good luck with your latest project, they're a nice looking little bike.
  6. welcome to NR Wiseman, just jump in on any thread you feel your two bobs worth may benefit someone :)
  7. Welcome to NR !