Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New member, New rider!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by DirtyDuck, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Hello everyone,
    As the tittle suggests i'm new to riding and new to the forum!
    I have got my L's but have little experiance.
    I have plenty of questions to ask and lots of listenening to do as I want to learn as much as I can to become a better and safer rider! :D
    I have recently bought a 2002 CB400 and will be picking it up most likely sometime next week. Its in pretty good condition but I have some questions to ask you guys that know these bikes really well.

Thanks Everyone!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Hey there DirtyDuckDirtyDuck, welcome to NR and a life on two wheels. Congrats on getting your L's, as for experience, you'll get it soon enough! Great choice of a bike, CB400 is very popular with members here, and you will be able to get good support from them. Start with reading New Riders section and this thread Honda CB400. And then just get out there and ride (y)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. #3 cjvfr, Nov 22, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
    Welcome to the forum, the CB400 has a good following, you will find a lot of threads discussing them. You are not far from Saturday morning practice so it is worth going along to say hello and see what you can learn.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. welcome aboard :]
  5. Howdy & Welcome to NR! Welcome to the CB400 owners club!
  6. welcome to Netrider and two wheels!