Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New member, new rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by DonJuan, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Hi all,

New to riding and looking to use this site as a great resource as it has heaps of useful information! I just got my first bike delivered tonight, CBR500R and I love it!

Looking forward to being part of the forum.

Cheers,

Don

PS: If a moderator can PM me my login details that'd be great as I can only access the site via Tapatalk????

2. Hi Donjuan and Welcome.

Open the site with a web browser, go to the login option. Click on Forgot my password etc etc.

3. Thanks for the advice but it keeps saying error, wrong CAPTCHA code but the trick is... There is no CAPTCHA code??? Just a swipe verification???

4. Welcome DonJuan.
    Where are you based ?

5. Ok, looks like a coding error I will bring it to the Site Admin's attention. We will get back to you.

6. Congratulations on your new bike and welcome to NR from Adelaide.

7. welcome aboard :] nice bike

8. Thanks guys!

I've been an avid forum user and moderator for my cars so it'll be nice to meet some of you when I work up the skills and confidence to join some rides!

9. Thanks - fixed!

10. Sorry - I'm based out Caroline Springs (Outer Western Suburbs VIC)

11. No problem, there's a few regulars out that way.

12. Welcome to NR...

13. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Looking forward to getting out there with all you NRs...

14. Welcome to the forum and to a lifetime of addiction!

• Like Like x 1