Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Member, New Rider!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by PeteClarky, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Hello fellow netriders! :) My name is Pete and I am a 19 year old university student from Sydney. I just got my Ls and purchased my first motorbike! It is a Honda CB250F (otherwise known as a Hornet 250).

I have always wanted to be a motorcyclist but now the dream is a reality. My dad is doing it all with me and we have both purchased bikes and look forward to the bonding it will bring. See you on the forums guys!

gc5193579860984571444. gc5363068166184735131. gc5383313992756067286.

2. Excellent. Some father and son time.

I love going for rides with my son, when he's home. We can spend all day together and not have to talk to each other too much

3. Glad you're doing it with your dad. My son's 13 and recently mentioned that he wants to come riding with me when he's older. It's good value time spent together :)

Enjoy the Hornet, Pedro!

4. Welcome Pete, I'm another one who has a son who rides, and BTW Clark is spelt with an E as in Clarke