Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Member, New Bike

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by jitboy, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Hi all,

Only signed up to the forums this week, but already found lots of people on the boards extremely helpful. So much so I thought I should support the site by becoming a member. just awaiting that membership card now :grin:

Stumbled across the site whilst in search of a new bike... which I bought today!!! YAAAAY! :beer: :beer:

Hope to come along to a few events and rides in future... haha it's been killing me reading about the events whilst being bikeless. Anyways hope to meet y'all someday

2. Good on ya, jitboy, and welcome. Ripper bike you've bought too - I've been eyeing it off myself!

Hopefully catch you on a ride soon - I'm not much for coffee. ;)
  3. Congrats on the new bike jitboy :)
  4. Welcome. You ARE a fast mover, Aren't you???
    Great that the site's already been useful to you.
  5. Congrats in joining the forum, where you'll find a lot of helpful hints and hateful hints as well.
  6. welcome aboard... and nice ride too, enjoy.. :grin:
  7. haha you could say that. I held on to my little RGV for 4+ yrs. I should have stumbled onto this sight a lot sooner!

Haven't really been out riding with a group much. I have a few friends that either just have bikes just for transport, or have crashed and don't feel like getting back on the steed.

PS. just got my membership card in the mail today... great service :cool: