Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Member - Melbourne

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Discotheque, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Hey Hey all!

Mark from Melbourne here.

So I've posted a couple about what you guys all think of the bike I was looking at buying. After um'ing and ah'ing over it I finally bit the bullet and threw down the cash. Now I just have to wait til Sunday to pick up my red 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R.

Good starter bike but a bit light for me, me being 5'10" and 95kg.. so taking off I make the bike slower.

Great to be on board here. Always been a fan of things with 2 or 4 wheels. My brother I think was primarily my push into the world of bikes. He used to have a dirt bike (wouldn't know what it was for the death of me it was that long ago) up in Woodend and now he hoons in a 2012 Honda CBR1000. Obviously a long way to go for me.

Going for my P's next Tuesday down in Sandown before the new laws kick in. Looking forward to meeting a few of you guys on here. Hopefully on Sunday rides as Saturdays I'm stuck at work - Hospitality FTW....

2. Welcome to Netrider. Hospitality is a noble industry, while it chews you up and spits you out as everyone else is enjoying the fun you created!
  3. welcome aboard :]
  4. Welcome to NR..
  5. Welcome !
  6. Welcome to netrider!
  7. Picked up my bike today! Hard to take the grin off your face as you're riding! Loving riding at the moment, will post pictures up of it later on!

Thanks for all the Wilkommens!
    • Like Like x 3