Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Member, Leeton NSW

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Josh1990, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Hi all, just bought my first new bike, a 2011 Hyosung GV650 sport. Have already bought Kuryakyn running boards, grips, shift peg and brake pedal. Have a Screaming Demon muffler on its way as well along with leather saddlebags and a sissy bar as well. Thanks, Josh

2. Welcome to Netriders and enjoy your ride like we all do here
  3. welcome to NR, keep smiling it's infectious! :)
  4. Thanks for the welcome, there is a plethora of info to be had here. Its great, Josh
  5. Welcome to the mad house :)

-- Sent from the year 2319 using Tapatalk (if you can read this, I finally got my flux capacitor working)
  6. Some nice lazy rides out Leeton/Griffith way, enjoy
  7. Welcome to Netrider Josh :)
  8. Thanks for the welcome!
  9. So i picked up the bike today, very happy with it. It gets moving pretty quick, goes around corners well. The only gripe i have with it is lack of tacho and the peg position is rather awkward to start with until i got used to it. Will get some pics up tomorrow. Josh
  10. Good to see another person from out in the country :) Haven't been to Leeton in ages! Probably a lot smaller then I remember it being when I was young haha
  11. I know what you mean, i moved from Leeton when i was 10 and moved back when i was 18 from Perth. So small lol