Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New member intro :)

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Jacob33, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Hi everyone,

New member here, just wanted to say hello. A bit about me, living in the inner west I sold my car a long time ago, and mostly cycle...but late last year decided to get a motorbike. Got my L's, found a bike, etc. Practiced every day and with some good friends (who've been riding for years) helping me out I've gained the confidence/skills to jump on and go into town, the beach, Uni, etc. I'm hooked and love motorcyling. Will be going for my Ps soon.

Found a ton of info on Netrider since it was recommended to me and wanted to thank you all for sharing your experiences and tips.

My bike is a Honda CBR125R. It's fun and ridiculously cheap on petrol. I put in $5 two weeks ago! Highly recommend it to any learners out there. Easy to ride, low seating position and forgives noob mistakes. But I'm starting to outgrow it and looking to upgrade! Will go for a 250 next up.
  2. Hey John,

Welcome along.

Cheers Jeremy
  3. Hi John
    The help on this site from members is awesome.
  4. *waves* hiya John
  5. Welcome. Where are you from?
  6. hey hey welcome to NR
  7. G'day john, skip the 250, go to a 4,5 or six :)
  8. welcome john :)
  9. Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Been thinking about it, I like the Suzuki GS500F, the 200kg weight turns me off though.