Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New member in Sydney

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Salty, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Hi everybody, I'm new to the forum and riding. I'm in Botany, NSW, moved up from Mornington in Vic.
    I got my L's with a mate in Melbourne just before christmas, and just bought my first bike, a GPX250. I've only put 50k's on it but am loving riding.
    So I've posted this as a hi, and a quick shout out about myself. I look forward to posting here and reading about the world on two wheels.

2. Welcome to the <cough cough> Premier State, and to Netrider.
  3. Welcome to the zone salty :).
  4. Welcome to Sydney and to the world of 2 wheels Salty :)
  5. Ahhh, sorry Paul but every State and Territory of Australia has a Premier :LOL:

Welcome to NR Salty :grin:
  6. hey there everyone , im also new to this site , seems pretty kewl to , i have my L's an ive been out an about a few times , i brought my self my little baby suzuki 250 LC intruder n she is black
    i havnt riden for 34 years , so i thought its my turn in life to ride my self an by a new bike
    looking forward to meeting new people ,
    went on a ride today with 2 of my friends an wow was it awesomeeee, never riden that far before , it was so nice to have someone to take you out riding ,
    ride safe everyone
  7. Welcome debz, enjoy the suzuki :).