Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Member in SE Melbourne

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Lectric, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Hey there everyone..

I'm a newbie to motorcycles.. after having burnt around the Grandfathers farm on an old beater, I finally decided to get a licence and try it out on the road.

And I've just put a deposit on a older Suzuki GSX-250, hoping that I've done the right thing, and that it'll be on the road shortly.

Im familiar with forums, and like my toyotas and my women, so feel free to say g'day to me, and hopefully I'll come on a ride with you all soon.

Nathan.

2. Welcome to Netrider Nathan :)

3. Nathan, don't rush into any decision yet. Motorcycles are dangerous, Motorcyclists are victimised daily, are expected to predict the actions of morons, are subject to all the elements mother nature dishes out at a moments notice, are targeted by drivers of commodores & 4wds, and frowned upon by the general community as being an outcast class of hooligans who deserve no respect or consideration.

Go for it !!!! :dance: There is NOTHING like it :p

4. hello and welcome

5. welcome to netrooter

i mean rider.

lmao jks

6. Hey Nathan. Hope you enjoy the banter that is Netrider. :grin:

7. What a stupendous generalisation! :roll:

Not this Commo driver! [-(

Welcome to the inevitable debates that are NR, where everyone has an a@$*hole

... errr, I mean an opinion about something :LOL: