Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New member howdy

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Dalork, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Just a G'day to all,
    not new to riding as such just a new member to the forum. Looks like a great place to hang out with lots of helpful information to read. I've been riding most of my life (on & off) like most, though haven't ridden off road for 30 years or more.

I don't do that many k's these days and just ride for pleasure and you most likely would guess I'm on a cruiser, dang it you'd be right too lol.

See you round the forum, Cheers
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome to the forum Dalork NR is not as numerous in SA as the eastern states but there is a growing number of SA riders that you may be able to catch up with for a ride. I know what you mean about off road rising, I don't think my body would stand the hammering now days :)
  3. Yeah not as many over here, I think it's because there's not enough bike shops though others less knowing than I say it's the other way around lol. It's like that with a lot of things here in S.A., but that said I like it and it suits me. I'm near the beach and the hills (have views of both too which I like) so there's always somewhere nice to twist or just to putt lookin at the water.

I don't get on the bike as much as I'd like to, but that's often life for you, thank you for the welcome
  4. Welcome to the forums..

5. G'day DalorkDalork, welcome to Netrider. Being able to ride purely for the enjoyment is a marvellous thing. We'll look forward to your forum contributions.
  6. welcome aboard :)
  7. Welcome DalorkDalork,
    Is that your cruiser in the avatar ? What is it ?
  8. Hey folks, thanks all for the welcomes.

And yes it is my ride in the avatar, it's a pretty basic bike but I enjoy it a great deal. It's a Hyosung GV650 Classic, we've done a few things to it to make it ours. Been a pretty good bike over the time I've had it (coming up 2 years now I think)

Here's a old pic, really should get a updated one with the windscreen and the topbag.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Wow, ok lol. I'll have to resize that image, it came out massive.