Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Member - Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Molto, May 18, 2012.

1. Hi everyone, I've been reading some posts on here for a while and I've found the site to be extremely informative on a range of different topics. I figured it's about time I signed up and introduced myself.

I'm a 29 yr male currently living in North Sydney, been riding for about 3 years - I ride a Kawasaki Balius and I've also got a Honda VTR 250 although I'll be looking to upgrade soon. I've recently taken a front-end hit with the Balius and although the damage is confined mostly to the front, it is not viable to repair it. I'll put up a separate post for anyone who is interested.

2. Sorry mate you lost me at 'male'

Welcome to Netrider :D
  3. It's good to know that Netrider has been of value to you.
  4. Welcome to netrider Molto, nice to meet you, and good to know we've been of some help. Looking forward to your further participation going forward. Unlike Gurbachen, who can only interact with objects he desires to get a leg over. [sigh]

Makes me wonder why a wrote a big reply to him this morning. Perhaps I'm a closet [...] something.

Anyway - never mind the strangeness - you get used to it. Pull up a pew and enjoy yourself.
    • Like Like x 1