Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New member - hello everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by xsploder, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Hello fellow riders...xsploder here. Just recently found this wonderful web site, having passed my L's back in April.

At the moment, I am riding a Ducati M620ie dark. I am getting out on it as often as possible and love riding. Should have done it years ago, and now my daughter has recently passed her L's \\:D/ She rides a Ninja 250. We have been out a few times together, which is really cool for a dad to be able to do!

Went to the Ducati Concours d'Elegance last Sunday. Plenty of bikes to drool over. Although a fellow dropped a brand new Monster onto the ground straight off the ute in which it had been transported. Not pretty.

Am booked in to do my P's in a couple of weeks, so I hope to get to one of the Homebush training days if that is OK.

Anyway, thanks for having me aboard.

2. Welcome mate
  3. Welcome mate your more than welcome to get along to the learners sessions there a great bunch of people
  4. Welcome!

Nice bike choice!!!
  5. Welcome and it must be very nice to go out for a fang with your daughter too - nice.
  6. Welcome to Netrider, welcome aboard.
  7. Thanks folks. So much great information on here. Love it.
  8. G'day mate

Good forum name too. (y)

Fun Ha!
  9. You'll love the forum mate. Welcome
  10. G'day bloke and welcome. My bro started out on a similar Duc on his L's - can't praise that bike enough (y)