Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New member from the Sunshine Coast

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Rainbow7, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Hey, guys. I'm new to this forum but am active on a few others.

My current ride is a new VFR800.

If anyone on the Sunshine Coast is looking for someone to ride with, feel free to contact me.

2. Hello Rainboy7 and welcome to NetRider. There are quite a few netriders around your way, and I'm going to be up there myself later today.

How do you feel about rubber chooks?
  3. Kneedragon, how good are the roads up here?! I've just moved into the area and I cannot believe the quality and abundance of good roads.
  4. They are the ducks guts. But the boys in blu are having fun this weekend so be careful on the main tourist routes.
    Mate I'm on the sunny and have a Viffer. Out this weekend due to being out of it all weekend.... :)
    Hey KD still coming up??? Think it's going to be a bit messy lol.
  5. Yeah, I've been told to avoid Mt. Mee on the weekends.
    And what's this I hear about the local Popo using undercover bikes? Bikes, forsooth!
  6. they have a busa running the mountains, and i've seen a tourer (triumph sprintST i think, too busy watching the road) popping phone users on the m1 with a marked bike just ahead